Monday, July 2, 2012

Shoes



I decided to not wear my blue shoes for the actual race. I'm saving those to wear during training and workouts. Instead I  wore my old sneakers that I typically wear for Via Arte. They've already got paint on them, so a little more can't hurt, right?    The first picture is of my shoes, the second is of Ness's, before the race.



And here is the "after" photo.  Not that much color on them. But I haven't dipped them in vinegar yet (to help set the color)  You can see some tinting around the foot opening.

Here are my blue shoes after all the training"

Now, on to the next race: Color Me Rad (Fresno) on September 29th!

1 comment:

  1. I just spent the last hour reading your blog and I'm so motivated to do something like this now...also, kind of embarrassed to say, but I didn't know a 5k was 3mi. Yeah. And I gradimiated from college! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! Proud of you too!! :)

    ReplyDelete